This website www.gujaratgiants.com (“Website”) is maintained and operated by Adani Wilmar Limited, having its registered office at Fortune House, Nr Navrangpura Rly Crossing, Ahmedabad 380 009, Gujarat, India (“Adani Wilmar” and/or “We”).
Here are our privacy principles:
- Providing information to us is your choice.
- You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
- You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect personal information on this Website voluntarily submitted by the user, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information we collect from other sources (as permitted by law).
INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY
We may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for prize draws or competitions, sign up to receive information, use applications, buy a product or service from us, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry. The following are examples of information we may collect directly:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password
- Phone number or mobile number
- Photo identity proof
- Date of birth
- Demographic information and service history
- Payment instrument details (such as a credit card information, credit history, security codes)
- Future communication preferences
- household information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Health information, such as health information related to product usage and medical history.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- Details of the web pages you have viewed
- Information about the type of browser you use
- The hyperlinks you have clicked
- Your IP address
- Your user name, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+)
- The websites you visited before arriving at this site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive personal information about you from other legitimate sources, including information from commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and information from third parties. The types of personal information that we may collect from such sources include your:
- Street address
- Your shopping habits
- Preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests
- Publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings, as permitted by law
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
Personal information collected from data subjects listed in this portal will only be kept in order to conduct the required business, and for as long as the requirement was deemed at the time of data collection.
The information collected may be used for the following activities:
- Create and manage information for master maintenance
- Process payment for purchases or other services
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Enforce the terms and conditions of agreements, and otherwise lawfully manage our business.
- Suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you
- Offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions
- For the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered
- To send you information, products or samples that you have requested
- To respond to your queries or comments
- Evaluate the use of the Web sites, products and services
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions
- Personalise your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it
- Help speed up your future activities and experience on the Adani Wilmar’s Website. For example, a site can recognise that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
- collect information about the device you are using to view the this Website, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the Website present the best web experience for you
We may also collect information to track User behaviour and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for Adani Wilmar to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Adani Wilmar in relation to the Website.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Adani Wilmar is the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavours for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users’ information to the Platform Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
Adani Wilmar may disclose your Personal Information to such extent as Adani Wilmar may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Adani Wilmar cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Adani Wilmar or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Adani Wilmar may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
Adani Wilmar may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If You wish to have the Personal Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
Adani Wilmar uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as us for the protection of your Personal Information.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Adani Wilmar keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES / FINANCIAL DATA
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend You review if You visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
While transacting with other users of the Website, You may provide your financial information including without limitation your bank account details, credit card account details or your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Website and Adani Wilmar never receives Your financial and payment information from these service providers. Your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information will be dealt by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and Adani Wilmar and Website shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information which you provide to these service providers.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Adani Wilmar. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer Name : Mr. ________________________
Company Address :
Contact telephone number : +
[from: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday except Public, National & Festival Holidays]
I acknowledge and agree to the terms contained in this data privacy notice, which shall be effective for the entire duration of my relationship with Adani Wilmar as a user of this website and until Adani Wilmar retains records of the captured personal information as specified above.
By using a this site, you are consenting to the relevant Adani Wilmar group companies collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, you are free not to use this website or otherwise provide Adani Wilmar with your personal information.